Cancellation Policy (Normal bookings upto 5 rooms)
1. For Cancellation upto 48 hrs, there will be no penalty on the advance payment.
2. For Cancellation between 24-48 hrs, there will be deduction of 50% payment of total advance
3. For cancellation <24 hrs, upto 75% payment will be deducted on the total amount
4. For last minute cancellation <4 hrs, there will be no refund on the advance paid.
Refund Policy (Normal bookings upto 5 rooms)
1.Refunds will be given to all bookings at 100% payment before 48 hrs of Checkin date
2.Once booking is cancelled , refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 14 working days
Cancellation & Refund Policy (Bulk bookings or Marriage Group Bookings for > 5 rooms)
1. Cancellation is not entertained in any cost for Bulk booking or Marriage bookings.
2. We do request our Guests to make sure that they have done all checkings before bulk booking.
3. If the cancellation is done, no refund will be given at any Circumstances. Hotel reserves the right and will not entertain any further discussion on this regard.
4. We request all our Guests to be aware of this Hotel policy rather than being ignorant.
Visitors are allowed to meet in the lobby/reception for any kind of discussion. Visitors are not allowed in the guest room unless it's stated and declared during the reservation as part of the pricing. Hotel reserves the right to charge the guests for any visitors taken into the room with or without notification. Nominal charges ranging from INR 500-800 per day will be applied based on the duration of stay inside the room. If the duration exceeds 4-5 hrs, then extra guest pricing will be applied.
Filming and Photoshoot policy
Commercial photography or video shoot is not permitted at the PHP Boutique Townhouse without express written permission from the hotel management.
Our first priority is the experience of our guests so we have a strict policy against the use of any of our facilities for unauthorized professional or commercial photography or videography ( including pre-nuptial shoots – unless it’s part of a wedding package with us. engagement shoots, advertising shoots, model/fashion shoots/ filming and etc.).
Guests may shoot non-commercial photography or video for their own personal use ( with no professional equipment, lighting, etc.) in their room or on the property but must respect the privacy and well-being of other guests in the area.
Professional photography/videography will only be allowed if the Senior Management has given their written or mail permission before the shoot. All photography/ videography requests will be reviewed and approved based on occupancy, availability and content.